There are 5 keys to getting where you want to go in life.
- Know your outcome. Get clear. Clarity is power! This is the first place you need to be before moving forward. Most know what they don’t want, but few know what they want. Where focus goes, energy flows. If our focus is on what we don’t want, that’s where we spend our energy – and we get stuck. Once we get clear about what we do want, that’s when our brain focuses on that and makes it happen.
- Know your Why. Don’t worry about How – that’s where we almost always get stuck. Figure out your why and move forward. Your must be a MUST. If it is “should”, it won’t happen. You are only committed to a course of action when it becomes a “MUST”.
- Take massive action. This means changing your habits, getting our of the rut, making a huge turnaround, taking a chance, stepping up.
- Notice your results. Make sure you’re going in the right direction and make adjustments.
- Change your approach if your current course is not getting you where you want to be, and be persistent until you get there.